Term & Conditions
- Parents must commit to respecting and honoring school policies, systems, procedures, work plans, placements, and staff arrangements. Additionally, we ask that parents reinforce compliance with school regulations as well as work collaboratively with teachers on campus to achieve greater results.
- It is expected that students attend classes on scheduled school days. In the event that primary school students are absent over 45 days in a school year they will not be eligible for term reports or a graduation degree at the end of the school year.
- It is expected that parents/guardians provide us clear and accurate information regarding their child’s health and keep us up to date to help maintain a safe environment on campus. In the event of a medical emergency, FIS will try to notify parents/guardians as soon as possible. If parents/guardians cannot be contacted, we will attempt to resolve the situation.
- Sick children are not permitted to attend school to avoid the spread of germs. For extended absences due to sickness and/or contagious illnesses, rashes, etc., a doctor’s note stating that the child is fit to return to regular FIS program is required and may also be required for siblings.
- Parents/Guardians are required to notify school immediately should they know that their child(ren) will be absent from FIS for any reason.
- It is expected that parents/guardians must show the FIS Pick-Up Card to pick up students. Parents who nominate someone else to pick up their child from school must inform and provide their individual’s photo Identification Card (Passport, Driver’s License, Resident Card) to FIS Administration. FIS School staff will not release a child until identification has been validated.
- The school is not liable for anything that occurs once a child is released to parents/guardians.
- In an effort to ensure food safety at school, we ask that students not bring food on campus.
- If a student is responsible for property damage on campus, parents need to replace or provide compensation to cover damages. The school is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen student belongings.
- The school may use photos or videos containing your child(ren) for marketing or advertisement purposes (ex: Facebook, school website, school banner).
- The school reserves the right to refuse services to any student on campus. Any behavior by a parent/guardian that could be characterized as hostile/aggressive will not be tolerated as well as any behavior detrimental to the school ( staff, teachers, students).
- The school is open to your thoughts and suggestions regarding school activities as long as they can be communicated in a civil and respectful manner.
Regarding refunds and charges
- A school year has 3 installments per year. Payment should be made by installments or by year.
- Monthly payment is not available (unless exceptions approved by the Principal)
- Tuition fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, unless school closes due to pandemic, natural disaster, etc.
- For those classes which have Online Distance Learning advised by the DOET:
- K2: 50%, refund 50%
- Kindergarten: 70%, refund 30%
- Primary: 90%, refund 10%
- If students cannot join the online program, they will have 90% refund. Refund will be deducted in the next payment.
- For those classes which cannot have Online Distance Learning: we will refund 90% tuition fee for all students.
- After-school clubs and EEP Services: if a student is absent due to personal reasons, no refund will be provided. If a class or a lesson gets cancelled by the school, a refund will be provided according to the number of days cancelled.
- Lunch and Bus Fee: If a student is absent for 3 or more days with a leave notice, lunch/bus fee will be refunded according to the number of absence days. No refund will be provided without a leave notice.
- Late Pick-up everyday:
- According to the school policy, parents must pick-up their child by 4.30 pm everyday.
- If parents pick-up later than 4.30 pm, the charge will be applied: 350.000đ for every 15 minutes late.
- Late Payment:
- A grace period of 05 days will be applied; after 05 days the following charges and fees will be applied:
+ Late 6-10 days: charge 5% towards the total fee
FIS will stop providing services to students after payment has not been received after this period.
Terms of payment
- Following the Department of Education & Training’s mandates/requests to “Promote non-cash tuition payment”, we encourage all parents to pay tuition other fees by other means: credit card or bank transfer.
- :Bank Transfer
||007 100 000 5782
||Ngân hàng Ngoại thương Việt Nam, Vietcombank (VCB),
branch of Ho Chi Minh City
||Công ty TNHH MTV Dịch vụ cơ quan nước ngoài (FOSCO)/ Service Company to Foreign Missions